Wednesday, February 28, 2007

John Paulus's Emails:February

Subject:
Re: Clay
Date:
2/1/2007 4:46:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

You may be right.

.com wrote:
John,

Considering what the topic of Clay's newest blog is, I find what happened at 411 blog the other night too coincidental. I think Clay tried to play us ALL.


_______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Clay's newest blog
Date:
2/1/2007 4:47:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

He specifically mentions the "past two weeks". He's very careful not to call or imply I am a liar.

.com wrote:
Hi John,

What do you make of it? I think he is SUCH an asshole, calling on his mommies to fight the battles for him. Why doesn't he be a man and address rumors himself? Is he calling YOUR story bullshit, too? Did you see him on GMA? He looks exactly like he did in the firt set of webcam shots Perez posted this week.


_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Clay's newest blog
Date:
2/1/2007 6:07:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Clay was on Manhunt late and I think that the blog thing was made up as a way to deter any questions that may have arised at GMA.You stay up late and don't sleep with you do crystal meth... so, I'm just wondering.

.com wrote:
John, I know you are the better man and that you give Clay the benefit of the doubt, but many people think that this line in his blog refers to you.

resorting to recycling and re-hashing some of their older tall tales.

I think his blog took the OFC by surprise as they haven't acknowledged Clay's contest, but have started another valentines day contest.

I think Clay is out of control. We know he's a pathological liar. You are someone who chooses to try to see the good in people and I'm very much the same way, but I would not trust a thing he tells you if I were you. I think he had a hand in what went down at the 411 blog and included you in the activities. I'd still love to know where that NAA person got that web-cam shot. Someone must have supllied it to them.

The blog Clay posted sounds like he was up all night. You don't wake up at 2:45 in the morning when you have to be at GMA in a few hours in the mood Clay was in to write that blog. And he looked like shit. Bags under the eyes and all.

I hope I don't sound like I'm giving you advice, because I know you don't need it. I think you know by now that I think very highly with you and I don't want to see anyone, especially the likes of Clay, mistreat you or mistake your kindness for weakness. It takes a very strong person to stay kind in this world. That is something I don't think Clay can fathom.


_________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/1/2007 7:36:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Please, just between us, it was he who posted it.

.com wrote:
This was just posted at 411

I don't know if this is posted yet, but now at the OFC some are questioning if this was not Clay and maybe it was a hacker. A mod e-mailed the admin to find out.Someone said one of the fans at GMA said something to him about the blog, and he acted as if he hadn't a clue what she was talking about.Anonymous
02.01.07 - 6:15 pm #

So at GMA, when questioned about the blog, Clay acted like he knew nothing about it and now the OFC is looking in to the possibility of a "hacker" posting that blog. He is OUT of control. Steer clear.


__________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/1/2007 8:19:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Yes it was him.

.com wrote:
It WAS him who posted the blog? Was he high or drunk or is he serious about this contest?

_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/1/2007 8:35:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Personally, his blog came across as someone who had lost their mind and went over the edge. He's been advised by RCA executives and his attorney's to stay off the webcam and those sex sites so I am sure he got an earful when he arrived in NYC and this was his way of lashing out.


.com wrote:
John, is he serious about his blog? The fans think he's called them all to battle or something. Is he out of his mind?

________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/1/2007 9:04:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I am conflicted about the NAA thing. The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to believe that it wasn't him. NAA contacted me and begged me not to send Clay the copies of the IM transcript or the webcam. If it was Clay himself or had he had something to do with it NAA wouldn't have been so uptight.I not sure if he is going to follow through with the contest. I didn't go into too much. I know he IMed me to apologize for some of the comments that the fans wrote on various blogs. He said in was an "unintended consequence". I don't know if I buy that, but it may be true since I think he has lost his mind.

.com wrote:
Does he intend to follow through with his contest? The Claymates seem to have taken the attitude that they, like Clay, will give the "finger" to all those who they perceive as being untruthful. They are all about "fighting back" like Clay is. I thought he was trying to break away from his freaky fans and now they are only incited.

I've long felt that Clay should have said something to his fans to get them to back away from the craziness and now he's lit a fire under them.

Is there something bigger that's going to come out about him and he's looking to cast doubt on it by calling this contest?

Do you believe he had a hand in the NAA scam at 411 blog?
______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/1/2007 9:26:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

You should put that in the comment section of your blog. I bet Clay would find that hilarious as well. You'd be a winner for sure. Two tickets to room 207 at the Quality Inn.

.com wrote:
In a message dated 2/1/2007 9:24:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jonahcruise@yahoo.com writes:
OMG!!! This is funny. Someone suggested that the Tabloid Scandal for 2007 should be webcam pictures of Clay Aiken with a women!!! ROTFLMAO
Ok...THAT"S hilarious!!! LMAO!!

_________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 11:26:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I would be very surprised if he proceeds with that stupid scandal contest. I'm sure his lawyers and RCA got a hold of him and said WTF were you thinking. I will admit to you that I did tell him that I thought he did cross the line with that blog and I didn't appreciate it. I also told him that just because I am civil with him does not mean that I will allow him to paint me or apply that I am a liar. If that is the case I told him that I would, without hesitation, file a suit against him. I think that may have shook him up some. I am more convinced that his little head is the one that does all the thinking for him. Off to the gym.John

_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 7:20:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Oh, you can bet I don't trust him. Not as far as I could through him and despite my prolific weight training, that wouldn't be very far at all. I believe about 15% that comes from his mouth and that's no exaggeration whatsoever. Listen, I get to talk or chat with him often. I know him VERY well and I know many of his friends. We all know that he's a habitual liar- and NOT very good. For this very reason alone, I imagine many in the entertainment industry don't want to bother or have anything to do with him. The man is a mess and he is doing it to himself.

.com wrote:
Hi John,

I'm glad you gave Clay a talking to. I believe Clay was either high or out of his mind when he made that blog. All his nutcase fans feel like Clay has called them to battle. Unreal. Please be careful with Clay. I've had experience in my life with both drug users and people with mental illness who wouldn't get help and I've learned that you can trust neither.

If I were you, I wouldn't trust Clay at all right now. Don't confide in him. If he's out of sorts enough to fuck with his official fan club, I don't think there is anyone who he wouldn't hurt. Hell, he's even at the point where he is hurting himself and he doesn't seem to care. Clay has the money to get the best possible help for himself but he refuses to, and if he doesn't, he's going to go down in flames and he'll deserve to. Don't let him take you with him.

_________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 8:42:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
\.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Well, I know Clay a lot better than he thinks I do. He thinks I am gullible, that I have no doubt. I just want to tell you a quick story. There's this guy that's been wanting to go out with me for about 18 months, but he lives in Chapel Hill which is nearly an hour from me so I have been reluctant. He's very very attractive and athletic, any way, he was telling me that Clay started to chat with him online and that they went out to lunch. He made it clear at lunch to Clay that there wouldn't be anything sexual whatsoever between them. He hasn't heard from Clay since. However, Clay has been seeing his friend on a regular basis. I'm telling you, Clay has got to be the biggest whore in the Raleigh area. Without a doubt. Oh, and just for a bit more of information. Both guys are TOPS! Could it be that Clay is now a bottom? Maybe his belly sticks out more than his d**k does and he can't use it anymore. lol

.com wrote:
LOL! John, you sure have Clay's number! I love it!! See, Clay is convinced that there's nobody smarter than he is. But you and I both know that YOU are! I hope he keeps running his mouth to you and you sit back and laugh because you know you've got him! LOL

____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 8:58:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

No, he has no idea that I know about him going to lunch with this guy or that I know of the guy that's been topping him on a regular occassion. There are a lot of guys that I know that Clay's been with. One day when he pulls some crap with me and tries to feed me one of his lies like; I've learned my lesson and I'm not hooking up anymore, then I'll ask- does that include so and so who had you screaming and reaching for your pillow and Kristy was sleeping upstairs in her room. lol I've already shocked him with a half a dozen guys names he's been with that no one has even heard about. Perhaps, this is why he talks to me- afraid that I'll reveal even more about him. I can tell you right now that Matt Clemens and my knowledge about the whole episode really worried him. He told me that himself. He said that if people found out he cut his concert off early and held up the tour bus to meet with Matt one last time, it could ruin him. That is what forced him to say "uncle" and apologize. Not that it was meaningful, but at least I got him to give in. Something I am sure very few people have been able to do.

.com wrote:
Does Clay know you were considering dating the guy from Chapel Hill? If so, that is a nasty betrayal! I'd LMAO if you ever hit it off with John Dahlstrom! Clay IS a whore in ALL aspects of his life.

________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 9:22:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Oh, if you only knew how many times I sit back and laugh at him as he tries to BS me and I let him think that I believe him. Then once he's in so deep, I throw in something like this; well if that's the case and you've learned not to cheat then why did you try to hook up with Brandon while in Maryland on your tour. By the point, I normally get- "I've got to go. Talk to you later." Yes, with Clay's blog the focus of rebuttal should not have been to argue the point of whether or not he was dismissing the tabloid or Perez's claims, but how he's encouranging the youths on his sight to write about sex and how that is so not role model like. See this is something that the rabid mates would have much more difficulty arguing with and it will have thrown it back into Clay's face and caused his little blog to have backfired. He wants people to debate the truthfullness of the webcams, but he would never imagine that the debate would have been his encourgement of "sex stories" staring Clay Aiken and then rewarding perhaps a 13 year old fan for it. I think you really should consider writing a blog about that aspect of it and use a picture of Clay with children with a headline, Clay encourages his fans to write a sex scandal staring him.

________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 9:33:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Yes, the guest blogger did make some very good points.When you write the blog, please don't mention that I gave you any encouragement. I know that Clay is a regular reader of your blog and he would definitely cut off further contact with me. I want him to be able to trust me enough to at least listen to some constructive advice.

.com wrote:
John, that is an EXCELLENT idea and it will be the blog I write tomorrow. I just wanted to get the guest blogger on tonight because they make some VERY good points.

I'm going to do the blog that you suggested tomorrow because these words in particular bother me when there are children participating:

Come up with the most outlandish story you can that places me (either alone or with others close to me) in a really juicy, tawdry, scandalous, shameful story.Then, use any photos, videos, audio clips of me that you can find along with your favorite multimedia enhancing/"doctoring" program (like a PhotoShop or a sound/video editor) to create your "evidence"!

Clay is a sick fuck and he needs to be stopped.

____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 10:00:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)


Wow! There is so many comments about Clay encouraging children to write about juicy and tawdry stories. Yes, I think you guys are are the right path now and how to respond to his blog. Trust me, he will never have thought that his blog could have been twisted in this manner. This WILL worry him. I have no doubt about it.

______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 10:09:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Well I appreciate it. I don't want you to ever think that I have compromised my principles or morals in exchange for keeping company with Clay. That is NOT the case. I have to be very careful and walk a fine line if I want to be able to get information from him and yet at the same time help him. He is really a very conflicted person with many issues. I have to tell you quite honestly that he is not as intelligent as people believe him to be and he is very flakey.

.com wrote:
In a message dated 2/3/2007 9:33:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jonahcruise@yahoo.com writes:
Yes, the guest blogger did make some very good points.When you write the blog, please don't mention that I gave you any encouragement. I know that Clay is a regular reader of your blog and he would definitely cut off further contact with me. I want him to be able to trust me enough to at least listen to some constructive advice.


John, I will never mention you. I PROMISE. If you noticed, someone on the blog asked me the other day if I had heard from you or anything about you and I said "no I haven't" even though we were e-mailing.

I don't consider you just a source and I have never, and will never publish anything you tell me on the blog unless YOU specifically tell me it's ok to and say it's from an anonymous source. I consider you a very good, honest man. A man with morals and courage. You are the OPPOSITE of Clay and I will not sell you out.

______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 10:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

The SOB just blocked me on Manhunt. He's on there now trolling. No worries. I have other guys who've been watching out for him and waiting for him to invite them to webcam. Don't tell anyone that he is on now, because I just sent him an IM and text message chewing his fat a@@ out. He has yet to respond.

____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 10:34:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

This will really blindside him. He's so stupid. He thinks he's so smart, but he's playing with much smarter people than he. I'm telling you he and his friends will not like your blog tomorrow. I LOVE IT!!!

_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 11:01:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
COM
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

How did you get that email and IP address?

COM wrote:
This was just posted on the blog, and I went to halo scan to check it out. Note the e-mail addy.

Is this someone you know as being connected to Clay? I'll include the IP and the post they made.



Name: Anonymous
IP: 69.226.232.19

e-mail: claiken@sbcglobal.net

You know I love the second blog and I hope that one day SOON Clay WILL release a statement similiar to that.

You need to know however, that at this time, he CANNOT say anything. He will however, say something, when he can.

I haven't posted here before, but I know this is true. It's not that he doesn't want to right now, he's in a position in which he absolutely can't.

_________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 11:09:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Maybe Clay. Is the poster in California? That's where the a@@hole is this week.

.com wrote:
From haloscan. Do you know who that person is? They are posting on the blog now.

_______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 11:12:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

It's probably him then. What else is he posting?

.com wrote:
Yes John, it's coming up as a location near San Jose.

______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 11:40:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hey what was this about? Keep me updated please.Perc, can I please have your email address?Anonymous 02.03.07 - 11:42 pm #

.com wrote:
Come and read. Dramamine, the other posters and I are kicking his ass if it is him.

___________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 11:51:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I can't be for certain. If it is not him then it is the person who used to post on my blog as "A Friend".

com wrote:
Haven't heard anything yet. This IS Clay we are dealing with, isn't it?

__________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:00:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

I would remove the email address. This will encourage the person to share more if they know they can trust you. It will be worth it for you to do so.

.com wrote:
Fuck them. I'm not taking it down. It's Clay or someone he's with. According to the poster on the blog, he is also logged in to manhunt right now. Do you want to send this blog to Perez?

From :
Sue McFarlane
Sent :
Saturday, February 3, 2007 11:44 PM
To :
per-co-cet@hotmail.com
Subject :
Please remove my email address


Inbox
I'm asking you to please remove my email address from your blog. I DID NOT do anything tonight that was mean, nasty or wrong on your blog. I'm not into things like that. I will tell you that I AM friends with Clay and what I said is true. Please remove my email address.I am not Clay. Thanks.

_______________________________________________________________


Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:09:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

No, it isn't, but it is someone close to him.

.com wrote:
Is that Clay?
_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:16:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

Oh, I definitely know who this is. It's one of my sources. She will be disowned if Clay finds out she shared what she did.

.com wrote:
In a message dated 2/4/2007 12:09:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jonahcruise@yahoo.com writes:
No, it isn't, but it is someone close to him.
Why are they pretending to be Sue McFarland or whoever. Do you know who this is? They outed Clay. They said it was as "first hand" as you can get.

_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:19:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Do me a huge favor and please remove any reference to that email. I will let you know more about what the person is referring to as soon as she tells me. I DO know who that is, BTW.

_______________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:30:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Claiken@sbcglobal.net

com wrote:
which e-mail john?

________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:48:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Well, it's your blog and it's up to you what you do.

com wrote:
I'm waiting for a reply from this person. There has been too much bullshit pulled by people on the blog lately as you are well aware.

_______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 1:06:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

She would like her name and email removed. This is one of the people that Clay has confided in and did admit to back in June that he and I did meet and that the events as I had written did occur. She is one of the few people who, while defending him publicly, really tells him like it is privately. She is one of the people that I told you about that only believes about 15% of what he says. I will give you some insider information. Clay's contract ends with RCA in the Spring and as of now he is not being signed by anyone.

.com wrote:
She's not responding to my e-mails anymore. Does she just want her name and the e-mail addy taken down? I'm not going to delete half the blog, or I lose credibility. You know how it is when you are running a blog. At some point soon, will you explain to me who this person is and what they are trying to do?

______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 1:33:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

No it is not kiss or no kiss.

__________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 1:34:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

How about you post it tomorrow. Can you delete her info?

.com wrote:
John, can I post the info about RCA as coming from an anonymous source when if/when I delete her info or would that be bad for you?

_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: John, Check this out. This is the e-mail I received.
Date:
2/4/2007 2:12:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Thank you.

.com wrote:
I'll deleted the info but not the posts. She said that was ok with her.

______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:36:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

What are you thinking by posting those emails exchanges? This will not be a good thing.

___________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:37:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I pray that you will NEVER post my emails with you.

______________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/4/2007 12:42:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com

Well, I have concern for her. She has two young boys and aside from my sincere concern for them. She was one of the people who provided me with valuable and reliable information on Clay. That source will now be shut out. Sometimes you have to look at the greater benefit and ignore some of the name calling. I hope that makes sense.

.com wrote:
I absolutely will not, John. But this person called me an asshole and was very disrespectful. You are always respectful towards me. You don't order me around or call me names. We have mutual respect.

Whoever that was last night showed zero respect.

______________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/4/2007 5:12:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com

I just got an email from one of the "insiders" who have posted on your blog in the past. People like to think this person is groucho, but it is not. It is the person who often posts about Clay not touring and his contract, etc. They are EXTREMELY nervous about posting anymore information on your blog. Please don't that this as criticism, but as constructive advice. It is imperative that anyone who has this type of information remain anonymous. I think you have concerned a lot of people who've willingly offered inside information and I knew that this would be the result. Sometimes you have to turn the other cheek. I know it's difficult to do. Insiders like, Sue for example, should never be outed. When I tell you that I have recieved 6 emails of concern from "insiders" I am not exaggerating. Don't be upset with me, but I think it was a bad move. Outing Claymates and exposing them is one thing, but Insiders is totally different. But, it's your blog.Best,John

.com wrote:
I understand that you want to protect this person, but this person never should have come and done what they did. I don't know this person. This person came to the blog and got rude when questioned.

When they were asking me to remove their info, they also called me an asshole and there was no thank you.
I don't think you would take kindly to someone interacting with you that way.

Everyone already saw the info last night anyway, and today when I re-read and saw the tone this person took in the e-mail, it pissed me off.

I know you and like you. That's why I will never EVER post one of your e-mails or betray your confidence.
I don't know or like whoever that was last night. I don't owe that person anything.

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

_____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: What
Date:
2/16/2007 11:43:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I really hate to disappoint you, but my information about Clay is not coming from his fans. It's coming from those who know him most. You made a truly aweful and terrible assumption and your attacks are unwarranted. I'd tell you how and why I know this to be true, but I would hate that information to be leaked.

.com wrote:
have you let them do to you and why did you let them do it? John, Clay isn't going to change. I am not a Claymate trying to keep you silent. I don't want you to be made a fool.

________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: What
Date:
2/17/2007 12:23:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

Again you are wrong. My mother is best friends with Faye's friend. I won't say anything more than that.His humanitarian actions will be genuine and has NOTHING to do with Holleman. There is no correlation between the two.I NEVER said that RCA was dropping Clay. I said the contract was over and not being renewed.I don't support all the Claymates and I think many of them are sick. Not all should be judged as being homophobic or racist.I have nothing against you, it's just there is sooooooooo much I wish I could share and that would so shock you, but I can't and that is why it may seem that I am defending or protecting Clay, but it's just that I know and have known for a year a lot about what is going on in his life. I still love you. lol

.com wrote:
But are his humanitarian efforts going to be genuine or an attempt to save face and help his career and possibly, help him in the Holleman case?

The Claymates are feeding you all kinds of shit. I won't do that. I will tell you that I think you are a very decent man, but I suspect that Clay and people claiming to be insiders and friends of his are trying to screw you and take advantage of your decency.

I have no reason for this e-mail other than because I am concerned for you, Also, for whatever it's worth, *I* did not delete any comment made by you on the 411 blog and as far as I am concerned you are welcome there anytime. It had to be one of the other admns as I wasn't even home at the time. I was out for a belated Valentines Day dinner. Delayed because of ice storms.

As far as being concerned that I would leak anything you might tell me, I believe those fears are unfounded. I have never leaked anything. Even when you gave me insider info that RCA was dropping Clay and nobody else had interest. There was not ONE word about that on the blog.

John, just PLEASE don't believe that Claymates have any affection or concern for you other than just keeping you quiet. You may think that the people at 411 are being harsh with you, but they have supported you. They believe your telling about how things went down between you and Clay. They will be honest with you and not just tell you what you want to hear to serve their own purposes.

It's like the Claymates leaving messages on Quiana and Angie's myspace's everyday. They can't have access to Clay, so they go through people who know him. Do you honestly think that these Claymates have EVER had a friendship with a black person? Especially with a single, black mother? They about crucified Fantasia for being a single, black mother, yet they fawn over Quiana. IMO, they are doing the same thing to you.

You can disregard this e-mail if you wish, but I know I sent it to you with honest, good intentions towards you.

___________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: What
Date:
2/17/2007 8:27:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Do you have a phone number you can be reached at?

.com wrote:
John,

I am not going to ask you to share anything, but I want you to know that I love you too, and I do so without an agenda. I just don't want to see you get hurt or used.

Have a good weekend

_________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: What
Date:
2/17/2007 8:35:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Do you have a number I can call you at. I don't want to write what I will share with you. I can't risk it.

com wrote:
John, I'm glad to hear from you. I want you to know that I just saw the comments that were made about your military service and I edited them because I felt they were way over a line. I value people who serve, my father was a veteran, purple heart winner in WW2 and I remember him sitting with his war buddies talking and their service was the thing outside of their families, that they were most proud of.

Every holiday, everytime it's my dads birthday or my parents anniversary, I visit a Veteran's cemetary and it blows me away everytime, seeing all those who served.

_________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: What
Date:
2/17/2007 8:39:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I understand.

.com wrote:
John, I don't think my family would appreciate me giving my phone number out. No offense to you.

_________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: WHAT are you doing?
Date:
2/18/2007 4:50:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

I in no way hinted you are a guy. I don't know who you are? By the way, I asked this person to email me, because I wanted to ask him privately why he had this opinion about Clay. It has NOTHING to do whatsoever with you. I wouldn't defy your trust as I know you wouldn't mine. I want to add that you are really wrong about some of the things you are saying about me on your blog. You are totally off. I wish I could share, but I can't risk it.

.com wrote:
I read this on your blog. WHY are you hinting at my identity? I may not have always agreed with you, but you know damn well that I never betrayed you.

John Paulus said...
Percocet is a guy?
2/18/2007 1:14 PM

John Paulus said...
Charlotte Rae-Can you email me? Jonahcruise@yahoo.com
2/18/2007 1:23 PM
____________________________________________________________

From: John Paulus >To: T S >Subject: Re:>Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:20:24 -0800 (PST)>>Perc,>>I find it unfair that people are saying that Bina was feeding me >information and involved. This is TOTAL crap. She emailed me a few times >back in October trying to get information from me, but I wouldn't give her >any. I have NOT heard from her since. It's wrong that these things are >being said about me on the blog.>">per-co-cet@hotmail.com>>Subject: Re:>Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:20:24 -0800 (PST)>>Perc,>>I find it unfair that people are saying that Bina was feeding me >information and involved. This is TOTAL crap. She emailed me a few times >back in October trying to get information from me, but I wouldn't give her >any. I have NOT heard from her since. It's wrong that these things are >being said about me on the blog.>

_________________________________________________________________

John, John, John. I suggest YOU follow the #1 rule. ROTFLMAO!! Go ahead and tell whatever you know about me.>

From: John Paulus >To: T S >Subject: Re: No Subject>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:03:30 -0800 (PST)>>MANY? You mean the 4 or 5 like minded people on your blog? I'm really not >concerned since one of my "fans" is an administrator on your blog... or >should I say spy. And I have ABSOLUTE confidence that you will NEVER guess >who it is. I know a lot more about you than you may venture to guess. You >know rule # 1 don't trust anyone. Take care. ROTFLMAO.>">per-co-cet@hotmail.com>>Subject: Re: No Subject>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:03:30 -0800 (PST)>>MANY? You mean the 4 or 5 like minded people on your blog? I'm really not >concerned since one of my "fans" is an administrator on your blog... or >should I say spy. And I have ABSOLUTE confidence that you will NEVER guess >who it is. I know a lot more about you than you may venture to guess. You >know rule # 1 don't trust anyone. Take care. ROTFLMAO.>

T S wrote: Funny thing, John. Not just me, MANY >think you lost your mind that night.>Go back and re-read and see if you think it was a minor thing.>>Bye.>>">per-co-cet@hotmail.com> wrote: Funny thing, John. Not just me, MANY >think you lost your mind that night.>Go back and re-read and see if you think it was a minor thing.>>Bye.>>

>From: John Paulus> >To: T S>> >Subject: Re: No Subject> >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:52:17 -0800 (PST)> >> >Your animosity toward me. You are taking a very minor thing and blowing >it> >out of proportion. Women!!! I'm so gald I'm gay.> >> >

T S> wrote: WHAT keeps getting worse?> >> >> > >

From: John Paulus> > >To: T S> >> > >Subject: Re: No Subject> > >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:33:34 -0800 (PST)> > >> > >It keeps getting worse.> > >> > >

T S> > wrote: You still have no explanation for what> > >you did on the blog. The girl who> > >told me about your lunch with Clay gave me her phone number. Why would> > >someone making up a story do that. Her IP matched her area code. >John,> > >don't screw around. You know what you did. Own it. You betrayed me.> > >> > >> > > >

From: John Paulus> > > >To: T S> > >> > > >Subject: Re: No Subject> > > >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:19:22 -0800 (PST)> > > >> > > >Name calling? Does it get you angry that someone would brand you a> > > >Claymate or former Claymate? I guess you can imagine how I must have> > >felt.> > > > It's hurtful.> > > >> > > >I can NOT stress enough that you are can believe whatever you choose >to> > > >believe, but I never told ANYONE that I was going to lunch with Clay> > > >EVER!!!> > > >> > > >

T S> > > wrote: I never have been and never will be a> > > >Claymate, nice try at the name-calling> > > >though. Your friend DID confirm in e-mail that you were the source >for> > >her> > > >story and then said she was scared to death because she had to deal> >with> > > >your "wrath" and was angry with ME because YOU forwarded her the mail> > >from> > > >me.> > > >> > > >Don't pretend you are confused about what you did on my blog. You >were> > > >there to try to do harm and you should be a man about it and own up >to> > >it.> > > >There is no way you can say that statement is untrue.> > > >> > > >I don't know what the hell happened to you and why you'd act the way> >you> > > >did> > > >to someone who had always shown you respect. Now you are calling me >a> > > >liar. Well, go for it, bud. There were plenty of people there who> >read> > >it> > > >as it went down and you did yourself no favors.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > >

From: John Paulus> > > > >To: T S> > > >> > > > >Subject: Re: No Subject> > > > >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:05:38 -0800 (PST)> > > > >> > > > >I have to tell you, but I am a little confused. No one has >incurred> >my> > > > >wrath and I never confirmed any story, because THERE WAS NO STORY >TO> > > > >CONFIRM. I did NOT alter your email, but simply forwarded asking> > > >politely> > > > >for a response to it.> > > > >> > > > >As far as being a part of some deceptive scheme orchastrated, again> >you> > > >are> > > > >barking up the wrong tree. It would appear that both you and I are> > >being> > > > >played. Now you can continue to attack and accuse me of things that> >are> > > > >simply not true- that is your perogative. It won't be the first >time> > > >that> > > > >a Claymate or former Claymate has done that.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

T S> > > > wrote: I am still trying to fathom what the> > > > >hell you tried to do on my blog last> > > > >weekend. I am still very angry about it. You came there with an> > >agenda> > > >to> > > > >seek to disrupt and divide, and you behaved like a man out of his> >mind.> > > > >Ordering me around? Daring me to ban you? Trying to force people >to> > > >take> > > > >sides and then talking shit about ME on YOUR blog after what YOU >did> >on> > > > >mine?> > > > >> > > > >I also think you had a hand in the deception that was attempted> >earlier> > > > >this> > > > >week with the kicknotes and false rumor floating. The person who >was> > > > >e-mailing me confirming your story, I believe on your behalf, told >me> > > >that> > > > >YOU were the source and then was very frightened because she told >me> > >that> > > > >you had forwarded MY email to YOU to HER and she was beside herself> > >that> > > > >she> > > > >had incurred your wrath. Why should this person be so frightened >of> > >you?> > > > >She said she had also lost a good friend. Why do you do this >shit?> > > > >> > > > >Did you alter the "e-mail from me" that you forwarded to her? I put> > > >nothing> > > > >past you anymore. Don't use me in the games that you play. I used >to> > > >trust> > > > >you and I always kept your confidence til you destroyed my trust >with> > > >that> > > > >stunt you pulled last weekend.> > > > >> > > > >By the way...the numbers have been no different since you've been> > >banned.> > > > >> > > > >WHAT were you THINKING? For a person who "claims" to have moved >on,> > >you> > > > >certainly are involved in anything you can be regarding Clay Aiken.

_________________________________________________________________

>From: John Paulus >To: T S >Subject: Re: No Subject>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:45:25 -0800 (PST)>>Please stop being so hostile and rude. I'm beginning to wonder if there >aren't more underlying issues with you. Is everything at home alright? >What's made you so offensive? Your character is far removed from the >caring and sweet person I had once communicated with. Well, despite your >hate toward me, if you need to talk I'll still be here. Take care.>>>">per-co-cet@hotmail.com>>Subject: Re: No Subject>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:45:25 -0800 (PST)>>Please stop being so hostile and rude. I'm beginning to wonder if there >aren't more underlying issues with you. Is everything at home alright? >What's made you so offensive? Your character is far removed from the >caring and sweet person I had once communicated with. Well, despite your >hate toward me, if you need to talk I'll still be here. Take care.>>>

T S wrote: Ahhh, yes. John with the virgin eyes >and ears offended by a little>language. You're lame. Bye!>>> ">per-co-cet@hotmail.com> wrote: Ahhh, yes. John with the virgin eyes >and ears offended by a little>language. You're lame. Bye!>>>

From: John Paulus> >To: T S>> >Subject: Re: No Subject> >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:58:05 -0800 (PST)> >> >Do you have to use that language? I really dislike reading those foul> >words in my email. It reminds me of the language this crazy teacher from> >Nebraska used all the time. You wouldn't happen to be a teacher also?> >> >

T S> wrote: Heck I mentioned the possibility you> >may have at one time been a> >Claymate and you had a fit.> >> >Please show me where I had that fit?> >> >You, my dear, have betrayed.> >> >Did I talk shit about you on my blog after your little psycho show, yep I> >did. How did *I* betray?> >> >You are mistaken if you think you can fuck with me. I was never a fan of> >yours, but I did respect you. You may be able to manipulate your fans, >but> >it won't work here.> >> >> >> >> >> > >

From: John Paulus> > >To: T S> >> > >Subject: Re: No Subject> > >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:33:12 -0800 (PST)> > >> > >Betrayed you? PLEASE!!! Give it a break. As far as what I did on your> > >blog? I'm still aloof. I was attacked repeatedly and called a >Claymate> > >over and over again. Heck I mentioned the possibility you may have at >one> > >time been a Claymate and you had a fit.> > >> > >Again, she did NOT hear from me that I was having lunch with Clay. I >can> > >NOT emphasize that fact enough. I have absolutely no DOUBT that >someone> > >miscontrued or took something as fact and ran with it. I AM NOT> >responsible> > >for that.> > >> > >Again, you need to get off of this I betrayed you kick. Betrayed you >how?> > >You, my dear, have betrayed.