Wednesday, February 28, 2007

All of John Paulus's Email's To Me Month of January

John appears to be needing some time to concoct a story to explain away his lies. Most liars have VERY active imaginations, so I'm sure he'll come up with something good, yet unbelievable. I am going to post all the e-mails that I have saved that John sent to me regarding Clay Aiken.

I will be happy to forward these e-mails to anyone who may question their authenticity. Again, JP's words in red, mine in blue. Here is what I have. In order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Hi John
Date:
1/27/2007 11:13:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I don't want to post this myself, but back in November Clay changed his Valleyprettyboy screen name to HappyChappy2. Anyway last week he contacted 3 people on Manhunt. One is a guy that I know who lives in Cary. Clay and he webcammed and Clay wanted the guy to Top him. Seems like Clay wants to bottom now. Well this guy wasn't into Clay and told him he wasn't interested so Clay turned off the webcam and moved on to the next guy who obviously gave the information to Perez. Clay won't answer my IM's, emails, or text messages to him. Please don't share that he keeps in contact with me.

.com wrote:
Hope all is well with you. What's up?

AS you can see, John sought me out for this e-mail, I did not seek him out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Hi John
Date:
1/27/2007 11:20:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com

I just don't want anyone to suspect that I told you. Oh, and the reason I asked about the GMA thing is because he told me he would be doing an interview in February and that I would be very happy. He wouldn't elaborate anymore on it.

.com wrote:
John,

I will always keep any confidence that you ask me to. Clay is unbelievable. I hope he ends up getting the help he needs and I hope he learns some lessons in humility.

Is it ok to share that he has been webcamming quite a bit or would you like me to keep that confidential as well?

Take Care!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Hi John
Date:
1/27/2007 11:32:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

Yes, you can mention it tomorrow. Clay has been on manhunt quite a bit. I know during his Christmas tour that he tried to hook up with a guy in Maryland through Manhunt. When I asked him about it he denied it. He said that someone was pretending to be him and that he was "having his people look into it". I knew it was a lie. Clay's a habitual liar and will never change. He lies about a lot of things.I know some of his friends contacted me today and told me they were tired of defending him and I even had some crazy Claymates email me and apologized. I think there is no way for them to spin this one. He's done himself in.

.com wrote:
I definitely will never mention that he is in contact with you, but is it ok with you if I mention about the manhunting he's been doing...maybe tomorrow so people don't think it came directly from you?

His GMA appearance was announced on Jan. 24th and the OFC had in parentheses that it was UNICEF.

If his fans saw a GMA appearance, they'd probably want to know why and maybe the UNICEF thing was floated out there to quell any speculation on the part of the fans about a tour, or anything else.

Also, the Kimmel appearance on Valentines day...they are screening out the Claymates. Apparently, they do not want Claymates to be making up the audience like they usually do. I found that interesting. Maybe they don't want Claymates in the audience if Clay is going to be coming out before then.

What do you think?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Hi John
Date:
1/27/2007 11:44:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com

Well, Clay is refusing to answer me today. I wanted to hear him explain this one. lol

.com wrote:
I agree. I don't see how he get's out of this one. The arrogance! If he was thinking, he would have at least taken off his rings! I really get the impression he believes he is untouchable.

The Kimmel show screening out the Claymates is really interesting. There is a profile that needs to be filled out when requesting tickets, and none of the Claymates have been confirmed. One of them had their son apply for tickets using his info and his tickets were confirmed right away, but that's probably because they saw it was a young male requesting tickets and then they ask for ID when you get there to pick them up.

The Claymates are frustrated and upset about this, but I think it would stand to reason, that if Clay comes out before doing Kimmel, he won't want an audience filled with angry Claymates!

Keep me posted and I'll keep you posted.

I'm glad people who doubted you are coming around and apologizing.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Hi John
Date:
1/28/2007 5:28:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

You just caught me sitting at the computer. I've been away ALL DAY. lolHere's what you can share. Clay changed his screen name from ValleyPrettyBoy to HappyChappy2 back in November on Manhunt.net. He put in the request through customer service and they changed it for him so that is why he was able to use the same format. Clay DID hook up with a guy last week in Raleigh and has been cruising on Manhunt.net for area men since the end of his Christmas Tour. Clay did try unsuccessfully to pick up a guy in Maryland during his tour and thus the blind item that ran. I believe it was Maryland, maybe it was Pennsylvania. Anyway, he also tried to pick up another guy in Cary on Thursday. Clay webcammed with this guy and wanted the guy to top him. The guys profile has him as a 30 year old Top in Cary. Please don't share that you got this information from me.

.com wrote:
Have you been able to find anything else out regarding the Perez Hilton story?

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.


Ok. That time I sought JOHN out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Hi John
Date:
1/28/2007 5:57:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)


Well, I'm chatting with Clay now. He's really embarrassed.

.com wrote:
John, I will never say that I got this information from you. I have been posting on the blog that anyone with info can e-mail me with the info and it will be kept confidential, so people can think I'm getting this from responses to what I've posted.

I'm a bit surprised that TMZ and other outlets haven't picked this up yet.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Hi John
Date:
1/29/2007 5:25:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Believe it or not, but the idiot was trolling the internet again last night and tried to pick up a guy that I know from Manhunt. A guy that I went out on a date with over the Summer if you recall. Clay is just out of control. I know that he told some of his friends that he can't believe that people would believe anything that Perez wrote. His friends are more convinced that he's a habitual liar.As far as my chat went... well, he chatted very little with me especially when I called him on some of his comments (lies).Best,John

.com wrote:
How did your chat with Clay go? Did you find anything out about how this is going to get

handled?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: John
Date:
1/29/2007 8:25:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

They don't know Clay and they can say whatever they wish.

.com wrote:
Someone claiming to know Clay is on the 411 blog basically calling your story bullshit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: John
Date:
1/29/2007 8:42:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

They are full of crap. If they only knew that I communicate with the 'All Is Well' manipulator. ROTFLMAO

.com wrote:
I believe that this person is full of shit. That's why I wanted you to be able to call them on it, if you felt like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: John
Date:
1/29/2007 9:04:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

No, I am glad that you told me. My first instict was to think it was Clay who posted those remarks. I know I get slammed for being nice to him on your blog, but there is a reason. While I do believe what I write, I defend him in order to build his trust in me so that he will tell me more. It is true that he is lonely and really is looking for someone special. He has told me this. That is why I think that poster was him.

com wrote:
John,

I hope I didn't bother you by alerting you to what was going on with the blog. I know you are distancing yourself from this shit as much as you can. When I saw whoever that dipshit is calling your credibility into question, by first instinct was to alert you. I hope I didn't introduce aggravation into your day.

You have always been kind to me, honest with me and I think you are a very decent and good man.
I didn't like seeing you be bashed.

If you don't want me to bother you with blog bullshit like that anymore, just let me know.

Hang in there!

Hope your day is good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: John
Date:
1/29/2007 9:17:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I am telling you that he is a pathelogical liar. And he is very miserable to be around. The only reason why he has friends "butt kissers" is because he's famous and they want something from him. He's an addict and he won't stop trolling for sex.I love that he still has he manhunt account and despite his screenname being revealed he's not changing it. It's like a giant FU to the fans. They are just too dumb to see it.

.com wrote:
I totally understand your reasons, John. He's not going to talk to you if he considers you hostile to him. I've had a feeling that's what's been happening. I know you have a good head on your shoulders and are very comfortable being exactly who you are. You are also smart. You're going to keep him talking.

Given his downright FOUL personality, I really don't think he's going to find someone special who will put up with him unless he makes some changes. When someone is lonely, there is often a reason. He sounds like a miserable person to be around.

I'm glad you two never developed a romantic relationship. He doesn't deserve a man of your sensitivity and he would hurt you time and time again.

Thought you might like to know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: John
Date:
1/29/2007 10:07:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Can you send me those IM conversation and any other that might be sent. I can't always read your blog. Please keep me informed. I am pissed off.

com wrote:
I CAN''T believe that ugly little fuck is LYING about you. What a scumbag!

So you do think NAA is legit? I've been very hard on him because I felt he was bashing you and lying. Now it looks like Clay was lying to HIM. (NAA)

I can't believe the nerve of Clay. What a rotten person.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: The convos.
Date:
1/29/2007 10:13:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Don't say anything, but I just contacted Perez with the new webcam photos and he has it up on his blog. Clay wants to play hardball, well it's on!!! I have lots of connections.

.com wrote:
I am attaching the pictures I saved of the convo's NAA posted. And the web-cam shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: The convos.
Date:
1/29/2007 10:36:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I think NAA was a Claymate. As soon as I said that I wanted those IM's he/she IMed me immediately. Saying please don't send them to Clay and then when he/she saw that Perez posted the webcam photo's she went ballistic on me. I think it was one of Clay's "friends" with Clay trying to manipulate again.

.com wrote:
GOOD! I'm GLAD you sent his ugly ass picture to Perez! I won't say a word to anyone. Little Mr. Unicef makes me SICK! If NAA comes back, I'll save anything they post and send it to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: The convos.
Date:
1/29/2007 10:56:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I agree. He's back on Manhunt again right now. He.just.doesn't.care!!!

.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/29/2007 10:36:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jonahcruise@yahoo.com writes:
I think NAA was a Claymate. As soon as I said that I wanted those IM's he/she IMed me immediately. Saying please don't send them to Clay and then when he/she saw that Perez posted the webcam photo's she went ballistic on me. I think it was one of Clay's "friends" with Clay trying to manipulate again.
What idiots! He SOOO pisses me off with his fraudulent ways and his blatant manipulation of EVERYONE. Humanitarian MY ASS! He doesn't do ANYTHING that won't somehow benefit himself. Clay is getting to the point where he'll talk to ANYONE and it's gonna come back to bite him every time! He should shut up and get help!

____________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: The convos.
Date:
1/29/2007 11:09:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I believe that is the case.

.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/29/2007 10:56:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jonahcruise@yahoo.com writes:
I agree. He's back on Manhunt again right now. He.just.doesn't.care!!!
I think he's reaching a point where he's not going to be able to pick up ANYONE considering how notorious he has become. His own worst enemy. And too stupid to try to change. What happened to his boyfriend? Did he dump Clay because Clay was cheating?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subject:
Re: Claymate hoax?
Date:
1/30/2007 8:14:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi there.Funny that you should email me about this. Clay promises that he did not write that. I tend to believe him based on the panic response I got from NAA when I said I was going to confront Clay with them.John

com wrote:
John, I think we all might have been set up last night by a Claymate. If you read the blogs, you will see how things unfolded. This person has been banned and I don't know if the object was to discredit your story, as many people at the blog seem to think, or to try to set the blog up as a source for lies. Thankfully, it seems to have backfired on them when Perez picked up the picture.

I still don't understand how a Claymate got that story from Clay or the webcam pictures. It makes me wonder if Clay or friends of Clay were involved.

Just wanted to let you know what's up. Hope your day was good.

____________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Claymate hoax?
Date:
1/30/2007 8:16:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Please don't share that I communicate with Clay.

_______________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Claymate hoax?
Date:
1/30/2007 8:41:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Clay is REALLY lonely. This is killing him living this double life. He won't tell me why he won't come out. He just says, "I can't. Not now, at least".

com wrote:
John, I've never betrayed your confidence before and I promise you that I never will in the future. My word is good, as I know your's is as well. I believe you are a very honest, decent and kind man. You have no worries with me.

All the best to you.

___________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Claymate hoax?
Date:
1/30/2007 9:09:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I'm beginning to question whether or not it's the label.

.com wrote:
He should really just come out. It's bad for him to live the way he's been living. Whoever is holding him back, IMO, doesn't have his best interests at heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------