Saturday, February 3, 2007

Clay Aiken SHOULD Write ONE Of These Two Blogs


We are lucky to have another submission by our guest blogger! They have suggested TWO blogs that Clay himself should write. He should pick ONE or the OTHER. Remember, these blogs that will be posted below were NOT WRITTEN BY CLAY AIKEN. They are some suggestions of what Clay should blog from our guest blogger.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Clay!! Blog THIS:

I have the most amazing fans in the world! This past year has been a roller coaster and I appreciate that you have stuck by me and not let the tabloids, gossipmongers, and other naysayers shake your belief in me. For all that you have done for me, I decided it was about time that I do something for you.

First, let me assure you that I am not gay. When I said I wasn’t gay I was telling you the truth. Secondly, I have never met John Paulus. Mr. Paulus is obviously a guy looking for his 15 minutes of fame and I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of playing his game. The webcams? Well, they were me, I can’t deny that now can I? But, I was camming with a female friend and our relationship ended badly so she exacted her revenge in a very public way. Women! I learned my lesson though, now I only cam with my clothes on as you have seen recently.

I have advised my attorneys that I am going to fight back in a very public way. No more sitting on the sidelines enduring attack after attack, I am letting the legal system do the talking for me. Stay tuned Sports Fans!

Current Mood: Fighting Mad

c

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OR Blog This!

You guys have been amazingly supportive, and for that reason, I’ve decided it was time for me to be honest with you.

Starting with the big question, yes, I am gay. I wanted to be a success and did what I thought was necessary to make it happen. I was selfish, self-centered and did a lot of things that I’m not proud of. I apologize to those that I hurt, those that I took advantage of, and those who made personal sacrifices for me.

I cannot erase the past, but I have learned my lesson. I promise that I will be more honest about who I am. Although I hope that you will continue to support me as I focus on my music, I do wish that you would return to your friends and families and not make me the center of you lives. Enough is enough. If I am good enough, I will make it on talent alone. If I’m not, then I will know that I gave it my best, and honest, shot.

Current Mood: Reflective

c

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Clay will post a blog similar to one of these, then the Claymates will have cause to celebrate. Anything short of either of them is just more bull&#%(!