Friday, January 12, 2007

Crazy Clay Aiken Fans New Blog. The Rantings of Lunatics



When the news came that a small but crazy group of Claymates opened up a blog in response to this blog, I was thrilled! I knew they would provide material for this blog and they already are.

I was over there poking around and my money is on Chexxxy being nighthawk. Nutbar Chexxxy has so many internet ID's that I don't know how someone of her limited intellect and obvious mental disease can keep track of them all.

This new blog that's been created is really no different from her other boards, it's just in a blog format. The posts there are already being moderated and "nighthawk" herself has said that she's not letting some of them through. Typical control issues. She loves to boss her little followers around, dictates to them where they can post or where they better not post because it would piss her off. I can't believe grown women (I highly doubt there are any men there) allow themselves to be ordered around that way.

At least here, posts are not moderated and except for those who spam or come only to attack, there is not much editing.

Anyway, for your amusement, here are some of the rantings at the 911 nuthouse.

nighthawk said...
Just some information in case some of you are wondering where your post is:I let a few of the posts that try to identify some of the players in all of this through, but I am hanging on to some of the more explicit identifying posts, at least for now. Initially, I want to focus less on the "who" behind all of this, and concentrate on the "what" and the "why." Which is not to say it isn't important to know exactly who they are, but at this moment, given the potential for anonymity that the internet provides, there are still mistakes that can be made. At least for a while. WHAT they've been doing and HOW they've been doing it, however, is clear and well documented, as well as extremely important to expose. The WHY, as well, is an important and fascinating topic. Identifying them more specifically than with a screen name can come later down the road, once their actions and methods have been exposed for what they are. Again, I am hanging onto those posts and may publish them later. Thanks.I also want to avoid participating in the fan wars I alluded to in the blog, therefore will not publish posts that I feel might exacerbate that. (Which is not to say I don't appreciate the sentiment behind the post.) Anything that sets up any "my-idol-is-better-than-your-idol" stuff won't be put through, though posts that offer fandom rivalries as a cause behind some individuals' actions are OK. Posts that attempt to bait fans into circular arguments that derail the intent of the blog, or contain a lie stated as a truth as the basis for an argument, or are centered on a topic peripheral to the blog itself, will also not be put through. I don't intend to play the game by the rules of engagement these "haters" have already set up. I have something else in mind.
January 11, 2007 10:53 PM


This person is obviously praying for us:

Anonymous said...
I wish they would leave Clay Aiken the fuck alone and stop stalking him and bashing him and his fans. They are such small minded fools. I really do hope that GOD takes care of them soon.
January 12, 2007 6:41 AM


This person is a little confused:

person said...
Tinhat is Director Sandy from KCE so if it is the same IP then percocet is Director Sandy.
January 12, 2007 8:22 AM


And this one is just, well, verklempt.

Anonymous said...
Nighthawk, how refreshing this is. No lies allowed. No bogus claims permitted. Thank you so much!Celebrity gossip queens such as Perez Hilton have infiltrated mainstream journalism to a certain extent. For instance, I saw him spouting his garbage on Good Morning America. You can bet I wrote that show to complain that they have stooped to the sewer in allowing a known liar to appear to have any credibility.
January 12, 2007 9:50 AM