Monday, January 8, 2007

Clay Aiken Fans :C U L T




clayshines A song is like a smilePosts: 14706(1/7/07 5:32 pm)Reply
Re: Life before Clay......
Huh? Life BEFORE CLAY???I don't remember! I think that I cleaned the house and maybe even cooked....lost skills!


foreveryoung4clay Registered MemberPosts: 1500(1/7/07 5:39 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
Was there life before Clay? must have being pretty dull because I don't remember anything about it.

LittleAikenFan MY HEART IS AIKENPosts: 129(1/7/07 5:39 pm)Reply
Re: Life before Clay......
I think I've BLOCKED anything in my head of Life Before Clay.....I truly don't remember my life back then!! Do we need to form a support group for this??

paige4 Unconditional love for ClayPosts: 1899(1/7/07 5:46 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
Life before Clay........hmmmmm.....let me think? Nope didn't have a life before Clay! I merely existed.


Okclayhoman My GuyPosts: 4513(1/7/07 6:20 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
I honestly was a really good housekeeper.....I am talking hours spent everyday.....just stupid......a clean house isn't all its cracked up to be when I have so much Clay to enjoy..or miss......I am trying to get my house clean again while waiting for the next tour, when I know I will be seeing him again and on the internet 23 hours a day..but dang I do miss him right now....Hope he is resting, working (as we all know, Clay doesn't sit still) and getting that tour lined up...... Geesh! He sure has me spoiled!


Cindy48 Official Mn. ClaymatePosts: 4959(1/7/07 6:32 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
I've often asked myself this very question. Honest to goodness I can't remember.I believe I watched more TV, read more books, shopped more. Listened to the oldies station. Now I have more fun, got out of a boring relationship, and now I am free to be myself. I'm happier


debsgarden Registered MemberPosts: 1273(1/7/07 7:05 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
Life before Clay was very rough for a few years, and thanks to Clay he gave me hope.

nebclayfan All Is WellPosts: 1838(1/7/07 7:07 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
I was very depressed. Clay gave me a reason to live and to be able to see the good things I actually did have in my life.


Okclayhoman My GuyPosts: 4516(1/7/07 7:22 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
locburylady...We are a family...and we are part of Clay's family....he has changed all of us....and thank heaven for him and for this family..for the love and the bond we have here!I know that Clay has brought more joy, more love and more beauty in my life than I ever thought possible!Glad you are part of our family....huge warm hugs!


ClassyClay and let there be hopePosts: 4397(1/7/07 7:32 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
I'm like some of the rest of you. I cleaned my house, I spent more time working, I read a lot, I was starting to get interested in gardening.I took on projects like remodelling a bedroom, or resurfacing the deck, things that took a few weekends to finish.We used to go camping quite a bit, my husband does not miss that much.I'm sure I did lots of other things as well. Sounds boring but I think I was happy and fulfilled.eta, I did spend a lot more time with friends and I do feel badly about letting that slide.
Edited by: ClassyClay at: 1/7/07 7:33 pm


bulldog Registered MemberPosts: 7558(1/7/07 8:46 pm)Reply ezSupporter
RE:
I can't even fathom the thought.. The only thing I did was take care of my kids,take care of my house and just get by day by day.. but my life had a vacume..my heart needed something.. Clay has filled the emptiness and renewed my joy..He has brought soooo much excitement that my heart can hardly contain it!!!!! His voice sweeps over my soul and rejuvenates my spirit!!!


CLAYPERFECT Clay's Wild Crow'sPosts: 11786(1/7/07 11:00 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
that life ? he made it complete..


Claysladylove Registered MemberPosts: 1942(1/8/07 1:57 am)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
I don't remember Life before Clay. I am so Glad that Clay came into Our lives. I am having Alot of Fun as well. God Bless Our American Idol Clay Aiken. And I Love him so Much. Julie


joycez Registered MemberPosts: 1196(1/8/07 1:38 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
I didn't have a life before Clay. spitThis new life is so much more fun.

claylily This is the Great Adventure.Posts: 1671(1/8/07 1:41 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
Life BC for me was boring and lonely. I have never been so happy in my life and thankful for so many special friends I have met along this journey. Thank you Clay!!!!!


1inNebraska4Clay Chillin' in Jesus, NebraskaPosts: 4827(1/8/07 3:32 pm)Reply ezSupporter
Re: Life before Clay......
Quote:
before we even knew him, what did we do?
We waited for him.