Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Clay Aiken: Back On The Prowl??



"I have been reading on many of the blogs that AI runner up Clay Aiken has been back in the chat rooms. I hear, those chat rooms can be addictive. Not that I've ever been on Craigslist looking for someone to pee on me while I search the want ads. Not me! No, no, no, no......never! It seems this time around, Clay is looking to "date" an entire basketball at once. And by date, I think he means "gang bang". My advice to you Clay is if you do "date" an entire team, don't expect them to call back. Why buy the cow when the milk is free? I know I've dated countless basketball, baseball, football, hockey, and water polo teams and I've never gotten so much as a thank note. I mean, where are the manners people? Coaches, you need to tell your players that if as a team they "date" an AI runner up or a new blogger, that they need to at least send a thank you email. For God's sake, I'd settle for a text message. Good luck with your quest Clay and call and tell me all about it."

http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/gilmore/2007/01/ball_boy.html



AND

" Which Middle-American pop star, who really should have learned to stay off the Internet, has been chatting online again? Apparently his ultimate romantic ambition is a simultaneous date with an entire NBA team (except he didn't use quite those words). "

http://www.nydailynews.com/12-28-2006/news/story/483679p-407203c.html