Sunday, December 17, 2006

How a Normal Person Views the ClayMates


From one of today's blogs. See what fools you ClayMates make of yourselves? You don't even see....but the rest of the world does.












Anonymous said...

I just wanted to make a comment about my experience at one of Clay's recent shows.

My friend and I attended the Hartford concert and had pretty good seats at a table in the second row. We enjoyed the show with one big exception. There were suppose to be 4 seats to a table. The two other women - who we did not know - decided that another one of their friends should sit at the table so they brought a chair up and now we had 5 at the table. Mind you this other woman did not pay $150 per ticket like the rest of us.

On top of that, all they did through the whole show was giggle and talk about how cute he was like they were sixteen fucking years old.

These were women that were at least 55-60.

Two of them were on their cell phones constantly describing the show and asking "can you hear him, can you hear him?". Well, thanks to their rudeness I'm sure the person on the other side of the cell phone heard him a lot better than we did!

During the show, everytime Clay hit a high note all they did was scream like it was some kind of accomplishment that NO other singer could achieve. In the middle of the show, some crazy person let out a scream that was SO loud and high, I'm sure every dog in Hartford came running. Even Clay stopped talking and asked what in the world that was!

The people that were regular symphony attendees must have thought the Claymates were absolutely the most crazy, rude and ridiculous group of people they had ever seen. I know that's the way I felt!

I've been a fan since day one but have always prided myself on the fact that I acted like a normal human being.

My friend and I walked out of there completely disgusted with the fandom. I can't imagine how disgusted Clay must be.

You guys have been speculating here and there that Clay may be on drugs. Honey, if these were my fans - there wouldn't be enough drugs in the fucking world to make me feel better!!

December 17, 2006 3:18:00 PM EST