Friday, February 16, 2007

Quarter Turn Clay


Could this be the Ballad of John Paulus and Clay Aiken? Feel free to sing along with the words...to the tune of "Runaround Sue"!


Here's my story, sad but true
About a boy that I once blew
He took my ass , then ran around
With every single guy in town....

Ah, I should have known it from the very start
This guy would tear my rectum apart
Now listen people to what I say
A-Keep away from Quarter-turn Clay

He tried to shove his fist up my ass
He treated me like I had no class
Boys, you better stay out of his way
A-Keep away from Quarter-turn Clay

Clay likes to travel around
He's got a web-cam in every town
Now people let me put you wise
Clay goes out with tons of guys

Here's the moral for the story from a man who knows
There's not a guy around that Clay wouldn't blow
Ask any fool that he ever knew...they'll say
Keep away from Quarter-Turn Clay