Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Clay Aiken: Was This All A Lie?



A while ago, Clay Aiken said the following in a television interview:


"The biggest, most important thing, is to make sure that whatever it is I’m talking about …

I wanna make sure that whatever shows up on camera, shows up on tape, shows up in the newspaper, anything about me is something that kids can… that parents can be comfortable letting their kids watch, let their kids listen to, something that kids wanna listen to….

You know, you are a role model, if you have this job, whether you wanna be one or not … you can be a good one or a bad one, and I just wanna make sure that whatever I do is on the good side of it, as much as possible."

"November 14, 2005, “The Standard”, unedited television interview


Ok, Clay. Since you said the above, you have talked about your crotch during what was supposed to be a family friendly symphony Christmas show a few months ago and then just last week, you blogged the following to your official fan club where you KNOW there are children as members:


The contest is simple, but will require some thinking and planning...Come up with the most outlandish story you can that places me (either alone or with others close to me) in a really juicy/tawdry/scandalous/shameful story.

Then, use any photos, videos, audio clips of me that you can find along with your favorite multimedia enhancing/"doctoring" program (like a PhotoShop or a sound/video editor) to create your "evidence"!



Clay, was your statement in November of 2005 all a lie? Has your whole "image" been a lie?