Monday, December 25, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!





And here's a doozy of a post by a nutjob ClayMate, just for Holiday Cheer!

claysmaggie
I feel it in The Way Clay
Posts: 253
(12/24/06 10:41 pm)
Reply Re: OFFICIAL Dec 23 Greensboro, NC Main CELLCERT Threa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks again Sue4Allyoudo...

I've enjoyed reading the cellcerts, looking at the pictures, but I especially LOVE the Clack....

I've felt SO BAD that I didn't see Clay on his tour this holiday season. It's the 1st time EVER that I missed him in New York.
He was at the Tilles Center on the 14th of December(20 minutes away from me on Long Island) and in West Point on the 15th. We (my brother and sister and myself) threw a surprise 70th birthday party for my dad. We set the date for the party a year ago, and it was on the 15th!!!
We had 150 people coming and relatives coming in from Virginia Beach on the 14th. I couldn't go to the concert... I threatened to, but my brother and sister couldn't believe that I would "leave" my Virginia Beach relatives for an evening to see Clay(they don't get it)..anyway, I missed it...and when I heard about the Vertigo that night..I couldn't believe I wasn't there!!!...I felt so guilty. Anyway, the Clack has gotten me through it...I love some of the Clack from West Point...I love when the lady yelled out "Can I see your socks", and he said, "what? you want to see my socks"...I love that...I also loved just as he started singing chestnuts roasting on an open fire, he said "don't get dirty now"...it made me feel better...

Anyway, my dad's party was great and he was very surprised. When he heard that it was a CLAY NIGHT and I missed it, he couldn't believe what I sacrificed for him (my dad totally gets that I love Clay)

Anyway, I can't wait for the LOVE SONG TOUR....Hell will have to have freezed over for me to miss this one!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

Again, Sue, thanks and you and yours also, have a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy, Clay New Year.. haha

Love,
Maggie in New York :