Saturday, March 3, 2007

E-mails John Paulus sent to me on March 1st.

A few hours before he recanted his story about having sex with Clay Aiken.

Here they are for those who missed them. Nothing prompted John to start this new e-mail exchange. There was no communication from me before he sent these. They are in order top to bottom before I blocked him from being able to e-mail me.

John's words are in red, mine are in blue.



From :
John Paulus
Sent :
Thursday, March 1, 2007 7:50 PM
To :
T S
Subject :
Re: No Subject



Looks like you really screwed up. I anticipated that it wouldn't be long before you would post my emails. Do you honestly think I would have told you anything of significance? HA! I do have to get something off my chest, however. I wasn't the one who sent those pics to Perez- I lied to you. I DO know who sent them though. ;-) Ask your board members and maybe she'll stand up. How much longer do you expect your blog to be around since you showed yourself to be, well... ROTFLMAO (always enjoying getting the last laugh).John


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From :
John Paulus
Sent :
Thursday, March 1, 2007 9:31 PM
To :
T S
Subject :
Re: No Subject


Cover my behind? I'm a gay man- that's not one of the area's I keep covered. You are really foolish and desperate if you think that I am covering ANYTHING. You just harmed Clay a whole lot and you have no idea what you just did. Dumb and selfish move on your part.


T S wrote:
Oh, John, John.I didn't screw up. You'll do anything to cover your behind. You're a fraud and as long as you are happy being one, good luck to you.>


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From :
John Paulus
Sent :
Thursday, March 1, 2007 10:26 PM
To :
T S
Subject :
Re: No Subject

You ARE responsible and that IS a fact.

T S wrote:
John, please stop e-mailing me. I no longer wish to communicate with you. I choose to communicate with honest, respectful people. I am not repsonsible for Clay's mental health no matter how you may try to spin it. Your 11 month long campaign might have quite a bit to do with Clay's distress if he is indeed in a crisis. Don't you dare try to deflect it on me.Now again, please do not e-mail me again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From :
John Paulus
Sent :
Thursday, March 1, 2007 10:38 PM
To :
T S
Subject :
Re: No Subject


Harassment? Please, You are all about harassment. You twisted everything I told you. You know darn well, that I care for Clay's well-being. You are a sick sick person.

T S wrote:
I asked you once to not e-mail me anymore. Now I'm asking again. If you continue, I will consider it harassment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From :
John Paulus
Sent :
Thursday, March 1, 2007 10:46 PM
To :
T S
Subject :
Re: No Subject


You don't control me. What part don't YOU understand.

T S wrote:
What part of DO NOT E-MAIL me anymore don't you understand. Now, STOP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From :
John Paulus
Sent :
Thursday, March 1, 2007 10:56 PM
To :
T S
Subject :
Re: No Subject


I'm not harassing you. You harassed me and my mother by posting those emails. She's been getting calls to her house from Claymates calling her a whore and telling her she should have aborted me. You, my dear, just don't think. What you did was selfish and for NO reason. NO reason whatsoever.

T S wrote:
I don't want to control you. You can't even control yourself. Are you saying it is your intention to continue to harass me with your e-mails even when I've told you to stop? You are a sick little man and I will take steps to make sure you can't contact me. Now give it a rest.