Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The JP Blog Yesterday. The How's and Why's.

I'm sure many are puzzled about why I posted the blog I did yesterday.

I will give you a bit of history. John Paulus and I were not close when he arranged for me to take the Claymate411 blog, which I discussed on a previous blog. That took place this past November. Since then, John and I became friendly through e-mails. In December, my Mom's 6 year old dog, Princess developed kidney failure and had to be put to sleep. I told John about this because I believed we were friends based on his behavior towards me.

Then things started getting weird. John would try to tell me what to post here and who to listen to, and I didn't always do things his way and he started to get angry. Some of you probably noticed John Paulus's anger towards me this past weekend on the blog after I had gone out of my way to be respectful and courteous. I will post some of his recent ranting further down in this blog.



Subject:
Re: Claymate hoax?
Date:
1/30/2007 8:14:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi there.Funny that you should email me about this. Clay promises that he did not write that. I tend to believe him based on the panic response I got from NAA when I said I was going to confront Clay with them.
John

.com wrote:
John, I think we all might have been set up last night by a Claymate. If you read the blogs, you will see how things unfolded. This person has been banned and I don't know if the object was to discredit your story, as many people at the blog seem to think, or to try to set the blog up as a source for lies. Thankfully, it seems to have backfired on them when Perez picked up the picture.

I still don't understand how a Claymate got that story from Clay or the webcam pictures. It makes me wonder if Clay or friends of Clay were involved.

Just wanted to let you know what's up.

Hope your day was good.


___________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/1/2007 9:04:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I am conflicted about the NAA thing. The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to believe that it wasn't him. NAA contacted me and begged me not to send Clay the copies of the IM transcript or the webcam. If it was Clay himself or had he had something to do with it NAA wouldn't have been so uptight.I not sure if he is going to follow through with the contest. I didn't go into too much. I know he IMed me to apologize for some of the comments that the fans wrote on various blogs. He said in was an "unintended consequence". I don't know if I buy that, but it may be true since I think he has lost his mind.

.com wrote:
Does he intend to follow through with his contest? The Claymates seem to have taken the attitude that they, like Clay, will give the "finger" to all those who they perceive as being untruthful. They are all about "fighting back" like Clay is. I thought he was trying to break away from his freaky fans and now they are only incited.

I've long felt that Clay should have said something to his fans to get them to back away from the craziness and now he's lit a fire under them.

Is there something bigger that's going to come out about him and he's looking to cast doubt on it by calling this contest?

Do you believe he had a hand in the NAA scam at 411 blog?

____________________________________________________________________



Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 8:58:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

No, he has no idea that I know about him going to lunch with this guy or that I know of the guy that's been topping him on a regular occassion. There are a lot of guys that I know that Clay's been with. One day when he pulls some crap with me and tries to feed me one of his lies like; I've learned my lesson and I'm not hooking up anymore, then I'll ask- does that include so and so who had you screaming and reaching for your pillow and Kristy was sleeping upstairs in her room. lol I've already shocked him with a half a dozen guys names he's been with that no one has even heard about. Perhaps, this is why he talks to me- afraid that I'll reveal even more about him. I can tell you right now that Matt Clemens and my knowledge about the whole episode really worried him. He told me that himself. He said that if people found out he cut his concert off early and held up the tour bus to meet with Matt one last time, it could ruin him. That is what forced him to say "uncle" and apologize. Not that it was meaningful, but at least I got him to give in. Something I am sure very few people have been able to do.

.com wrote:
Does Clay know you were considering dating the guy from Chapel Hill? If so, that is a nasty betrayal! I'd LMAO if you ever hit it off with John Dahlstrom! Clay IS a whore in ALL aspects of his life.

As to him now being a bottom, YES, it COULD be his stomach...OR....it could be drugs which make him unable to give and only receive.

Either way, it makes me very happy to know that you've got Clay's number. He seems to be made of teflon with the things he gets away with. Makes me sick.

____________________________________________________________________


Subject:
Re: Check this out.
Date:
2/3/2007 9:22:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From:
jonahcruise@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To:
com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Oh, if you only knew how many times I sit back and laugh at him as he tries to BS me and I let him think that I believe him. Then once he's in so deep, I throw in something like this; well if that's the case and you've learned not to cheat then why did you try to hook up with Brandon while in Maryland on your tour. By the point, I normally get- "I've got to go. Talk to you later." Yes, with Clay's blog the focus of rebuttal should not have been to argue the point of whether or not he was dismissing the tabloid or Perez's claims, but how he's encouranging the youths on his sight to write about sex and how that is so not role model like. See this is something that the rabid mates would have much more difficulty arguing with and it will have thrown it back into Clay's face and caused his little blog to have backfired. He wants people to debate the truthfullness of the webcams, but he would never imagine that the debate would have been his encourgement of "sex stories" staring Clay Aiken and then rewarding perhaps a 13 year old fan for it. I think you really should consider writing a blog about that aspect of it and use a picture of Clay with children with a headline, Clay encourages his fans to write a sex scandal staring him.

com wrote:
I hope you blast his ass good if he tries to lie to you again. He's going to bullshit you because obviously he is a bit afraid of you, as he deserves to be. I hope you LAUGH YOUR ASS off when you call him on his shit if he tries to lie. I am very happy to know that there is at least ONE person in this world (YOU) who can cut him down to size!

YOU rock!! :)

The stuff you blogged about kids at the OFC getting involved with this "scandal" thing that Clay started is very true. If he cared about children at all, he would NOT be encouraging that type of thing EVER.

There is nothing about Clay that is sincere.

__________________________________________________________________
As you can see by the e-mails, John Paulus had nothing good to say about Clay and I didn't have any reason to question the "friendship" we seemed to have established. Imagine my surprise when he popped up on the blog not long ago with his tirade, parts of which I will post below.
Considering what I knew about how JP said he really thinks and feels about Clay Aiken in private, it was very hard for me to hold my tongue. I believe I showed John Paulus EVERY courtesy as anyone else coming to the blog and ranting the way he did would have been banned. I afforded him respect until there reached a point where I could no longer do so.

Some wonder why I haven't said something or shared the e-mails earlier. At the time, I believed I had a friendship with JP and didn't want to violate that. During this week, I e-mailed him several times asking him about why he behaved the way he did at this blog. His responses were snotty, condescending and sometimes borderline threatening. That is why I have NOW decided to air all. If someone implies a threat to me, I'm not going to go off and hide in a corner. I am going to scream that threat everywhere I can so lots of people know about it. That is what I am doing here and it is my purpose for doing so. Below you will find the significant parts of the blog last weekend that led to John's banning. Please note how long I tolerated his behavior before acting. Please note the lying in his posting when compared to the e-mails I've shared.


I know I am going to get slammed by this, but I set the alarm to get up at mid-night to watch Clay's appearance on Kimmel. In my personal opinion, Clay looked the best he has in a year and had a genuine cheerfullness about himself that has been absent for a long time. It's difficult for a guest to talk about the many things you point out, because it is the interviewer who is in control of the direction of the interview. I know from my experiences with some of the interviews, included Howard Sterns, where I wanted to say so much, but the interview was taken in a different direction.Now, I know when he talked about Claymates buying his CD from jail, I cringed while laughing, but going back to how he looked and his aura- I thought both were the best his been in a long long time and I am truly happy for him. I hope that he is getting his life back together and stops making faux pas like his last blog one so he can focus on accepting himself and rebuilding his career.John Paulus 02.15.07 - 4:43 pm #

I guess John has forgotten the night that the person came in here with the web cam photo, that seems to be reappearing again! Along with that photo was a transcript of a conversation where Clay said that he had NEVER met with John. John, did you not get upset over that??And I handled it with that person. That person (Claymate) wasn't completely honest and it bit her in the butt. She was attempting to show that Clay could Webcam with a fan and then change the IM messages to make it look like he was talking with a guy and trying to hook up for sex. She was going to try to pass it off on here as being authentic to make a point, but the plan backfired when it was posted on Perez's site. Claymates are their worst enemy.John Paulus 02.15.07 - 6:34 pm #

No, I am saying that you posted information on private, correspondence between two consenting adults. And, continued to do so. IMO, if you were truly the wonderful, kind-hearted person that you claim to be, you would not have done this.Really? So in your opinion, if I am understanding you correctly, if someone does something out of anger and out of being hurt, they are no longer a kind person. Well, I guess second chances don't exist in your eyes.John Paulus 02.15.07 - 6:49 pm #

John, what if it turns out he's been lying to you about his intentions and nothing happens in April. What do you predict your thoughts will be then? He is a pathological liar and it is well known.Perc, I can't answer that question as it makes an assumption that I am communicating with him. With that said, I would be disappointed and give up hope that change will ever happen.John Paulus 02.15.07 - 8:49 pm #

Percocet-Have a very good night and thank you for letting me post and defend myself.John Paulus 02.15.07 - 10:44 pm #

John, you have always seemed like a decent guy to me. But to say you've "moved on" is false. Yes, you are working and getting on with your life BUT 1) you still come here to talk about Clay 2) you set your alarm clock to watch Clay on Kimmel when you could very easily have taped it or downloaded it the next day and 3) why watch him at all? Not to mention the fact that you state you have "contacts", etc. If you REALLY wanted to move on, just MOVE THE FUCK ON. Stop communicating with him (or those close to him). Stop watching him on TV. Stop coming here to talk about him. STOP. STOP. STOP.Because IF and I repeat IF you are now "friends" with him, I suggest you be VERY careful. I wouldn't trust him. But I wish you well.Anonymous 02.17.07 - 11:59 am #

Here are the posts from John in response to that faux webcam story posted back at the end of January. Initially, John believes the poster (NAA) and is angry. What is very interesting to me is the comment that he made when he was livid. I asked him about it, but he never answered.------------------Can you post an IM conversation and I will tell you if it was Clay's who was IMing you.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 9:36 pm #-----------------NAA then posted the IM convo in which "Clay" tells his story about John: http://i9.tinypic.com/4ibobok.jpg-------------------I appreciate you posting that conversation. Of course I hope that you know that Clay is lying to you.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 9:43 pm #------------------------He says he has the email....Not Anonymous Anymore! Yeah right. Tell him to produce it. Don't hold your breathe.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 9:45 pm #---------------------I actually somewhat believe this person.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 9:49 pm #----------------------NAA then posts the webcam pic:http://i15.tinypic.com/43481hh.jpg------------------------ If Clay is spreading crap like that and calling me a liar, then this year has just gotten a lot more difficult for him.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 9:51 pm #--------------------No I believe this person, because that is Clay's writing style and this is something I was told by another person he told this to as well.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 9:53 pm #--------------------Clay told someone else the same story he told me about him not wanting to meet you??He actually told his friends that story at first and finally over the Summer and Fall admitted that he lied and I was telling the truth. Ask "kiss or no Kiss' and others like Nick.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 9:58 pm #------------------I didn't need the webcam to believe NAA- I just needed that screencap IM to know it was him.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 10:03 pm #---------------------If Clay is spreading crap like that and calling me a liar, then this year has just gotten a lot more difficult for him.=====John! Do you still feel sorry for Clay??Anonymous 01.29.07 - 10:07 pm #---------------------I am livid and pissed off at him. To not only lie about me, but to say that John D. cheated on him. Well, I can assure you that John D. did NOT cheat on Clay. Clay was whoring around and got caught with Mario Cruz and that's why John D. ended it.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 10:07 pm #-----------------John! Do you still feel sorry for Clay??Of course I do. I feel sorry that he's willing to crap on people that are willing to stick their necks out for him and he's too stupid and arrogant to appreciate those that go out of their way for him.John Paulus 01.29.07 - 10:09 pm #-------------------I feel sorry that he's willing to crap on people that are willing to stick their necks out for him and he's too stupid and arrogant to appreciate those that go out of their way for him.Uh ... is this what you have been doing for Clay, John?Dramamine Email 01.29.07 - 10:13 pm #------------------I think that this is obviously an admission by John (in the heat of anger) that HE is someone who is "willing to stick their necks out for" Clay and someone that goes "out of their way for him." It certainly fits with John's newfound attitude towards Clay and his efforts to persuade others. Yesterday, John posted that he had corresponded with NAA and she was a Claymate who posted the faux IMs.Dramamine Email 02.17.07 - 4:45 pm #

John, do you EVER read what you post? It's so diametrically opposed to what you used to say back in the day. But never mind, I forgot you "saw the light" and "understand" Faiken and where he's coming from now.You keep saying that I am being played, but have absolutely no idea. I have to say that I am really enjoying you people thinking that my information is coming from Claymates and Clay. This is really the highlight of my day.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 1:09 am #

Do you want to know the NUMBER 1 reason why Clay lies? He lies because it is the only way he suspects he can impress or be accepted. He has such esteem issues that putting down people is a way to build himself up and this is one of the things he is getting help for. And shoot me if you want, but I commend him for taking those steps and recognizing that he had issues and was willing to get treatment for it. Sorry, but that is how I feel. Whether it works or not is another issue.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 2:23 am #

John, I believe you to be a decent man at heart, but wouldn't you agree that your revelations of Clay's alleged therapy sessions and alleged abuse constituted a huge breach of trust?Not at all. You just don't like me revealing that information and are pissed about it, because it might bring him a little bit of sympathy and some understanding and we know that runs counter to what you want. So don't play that, "how could you to this to him" card, because it to fly with me.I shared it, because I would hate to see him go to therapy 3 times a week and then come here and see that know matter what his therapist tells him and how hard he tries you and other rip him to shreds. I don't want to see him give up. Understand now!!!John Paulus 02.18.07 - 1:35 pm #

This is MY assessment on the Faiken. He's really f*ed up and just a few sessions of therapy will not be able to undo YEARS of a messed up mind.So he, his family, and friends should just give up on him and the idea of any treatment? Heck why don't you just pull out a gun and hand it to him, Zyban. I mean what else does he have to live for, right?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 1:31 pm #

You just don't like me revealing that information and are pissed about I'm pissed about it? No I'm not. I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee. You may not like what I am saying, but if someone spilled things like that about me while in the process of "defending" me, I would see it as a betrayal.Percocet 02.18.07 - 1:38 pm #

Perhaps the only thing in the wind is that Clay is getting treatment and it will be seen as to whether or not it will work.I don't blame you for thinking that something is up, but maybe it is just what John says it is. Don't believe John. File it for future reference.You know everyone can think what they will but the bottomline is all I want is for him to get better and try to be supportive.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 2:28 pm #

I am really disappointed with some of you. You seem to want to celebrate or wish someone failure. Even when I had my blog, this is NEVER something I wanted. I wanted the truth out there. Even when his CD sales were poor I didn't celebrate the disappointing sales figures, but used it as a evidence to show that the scandal and he's lying impacted his career and many fans had left. I would think that many here, while angry, hurt, betrayed, and used, dislike and despise what he has done would also welcome that he is seeking help and trying to change. This has been my ONLY point. I make NO excuses for his actions, but I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt for just a few months. I am cautiously optimistic and for this some want to say I have no credibility. Are there people with hearts and souls anymore?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 4:50 pm #

Why do you need to call someone who disagrees with you an idiot? Every human being is entitled to an opinion - even one that doesn't agree with you.Opinions aren't tolerated if they are honest.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 5:04 pm #

Asshole. This is why no one believes John.So much hate and anger in your heart, but I can forgive you too. As far as people believing me I have learned that you can't force anyone to believe you and that you can only say your piece and then let others decide. I have patience and with everything I will either be proved correct or wrong. In either case I will act like a decent gentleman. I will not gloat if I am right and I will apologize if I am wrong. A liar, I am not.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 5:08 pm #
The only question hanging in the air is WHY John is posting information.Why am I sharing some of the information?To say that he is trying to change and to let others know and to look for that change and to hold him accountable for that change.So that others will be a little more willing to accept that he is changing and to give him a little moral encouragement and support. For me personally, that is the Christian thing to do.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 5:12 pm #

Oh, and torturing and embarassing Clay for 11 months was also the "Christian" thing to do, right? I didn't torture Clay, but I agree that I embarrassed him. It was his choice when that would stop, all I wanted was an apology. Sometimes the truth hurts and telling the truth and bringing to the person and if he doesn't want to listen bringing it to the people IS in fact a Christian thing. My blog probably did more to help him personally than you and I could know. Thank God.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 5:21 pm #
I am here once again. Please give me all the attention that I crave, want, need, desire, and yes deserve. Note of caution- while bowing down please ensure your breast are firmly tucked in your bra's and that any hard surfaces are moved a safe distance from your head.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 6:48 pm #

I was hoping Percocet would show up. This is becoming all about John again.If I wasn't here this blog would be boring. Let's be honest. You'd have nothing to argue about. There would be nothing more than a bunch of people commenting on his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel until his program Thursday morning.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 7:52 pm #

Percocet would you like to comment on this?Anonymous said...John watch your back with Percocet. I know something is going on behind your back.2/18/2007 7:48 PMJohn Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:01 pm #

Percocet would you like to comment on this?Anonymous said...John watch your back with Percocet. I know something is going on behind your back.2/18/2007 7:48 PMJohn Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:01 pm #
Sure I would. Where was it posted?Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:11 pm #

Percocet would you like to comment on this?Anonymous said...John watch your back with Percocet. I know something is going on behind your back.2/18/2007 7:48 PMJohn Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:01 pm # Sure I would. Where was it posted?Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:11 pm #

I haven't seen Percocet denying they she's up to something.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:19 pm #

Ok, I just checked and that was posted on John's blog. John, I am the person who started this blog, but I consider myself for the most part, a participant.I have never met Clay Aiken, anyone from TC, Roger, Krystie, Faye, Jean Holleman, Raleigh, Durham or the dead cat, nor do I communicate with any of them.I suggest you press that person for information and see what they can come up with, since there IS none.On your blog, there have also been people who say that something terrible is going to happen to me, that they want me to die, that I'm Rickey/DirectorSandey/Groucho and I've never seen you question THOSE posts so why do you choose to question THIS one? Go on and talk to that person. Honestly I resent you even asking me this.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:22 pm #


I resent you accusing me of being a Claymate so your point?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:24 pm #

I haven't seen Percocet denying they she's up to something.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:19 pm # First off, I asked you numerous times where this was posted. You didn't respond. I went and found it myself and I just responded to you above. Instead of your innuendo, get the fucking information this person is telling you and bring it HERE.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:24 pm #

Uh, I didn't see where you asked me. Now watch your mouth and be little more lady-like. How do you know that there aren't those under 18 who read here?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:25 pm #
Uh, I didn't see where you asked me. Now watch your mouth and be little more lady-like. How do you know that there aren't those under 18 who read here?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:25 pm #
Go back and read and don't lecture me on how to behave on this blog. This is NOT your blog. We have always maintained a civil relationship and I hope to continue one with you, but don't you come here and speak to me in a condescending manner. Put your money where your mouth is and go get that info that supposedly I am doing something behind your back.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:28 pm #

Uh, I would hope that I would be respected in the same manner you demand. Respect begets respect.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:30 pm # I have been NOTHING BUT respectful to you. I'm sorry if you perceive someone disagreeing with you as being disrespectful, but most of the time, when I disagreed with you, I would even preface that with "John, I believe you to be a decent guy" Because THAT is what I believed.Now you come here and you demand that *I* comment on an anonymous allegation? Well, I DENY that allegation and if you've got something that implies otherwise, bring it here and get it out in the open or SHUT up about it.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:33 pm #

Well, I DENY that allegation and if you've got something that implies otherwise, bring it here and get it out in the open or SHUT up about it.So being respectful is to tell me to shut up? Interesting. Has the Claymate manners rubbed off on you?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:34 pm #

John, Percocet has been very decent to you and you are being an asshole by trying to bait her into banning you. I can't believe what you have become. It's just so sad.Dramamine Email 02.18.07 - 8:35 pm #

John, Percocet has been very decent to you and you are being an asshole by trying to bait her into banning you. I can't believe what you have become. It's just so sad.Really? I don't think I am being an a**hole at all and as far as baiting, if you are going to threaten me with it I suggest you just do it and get it over with.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:37 pm #

So being respectful is to tell me to shut up? Interesting. Has the Claymate manners rubbed off on you?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:34 pm # Bring the information here right now, John.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:37 pm #

John, please bring the information.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:39 pm #

What information are you asking I bring? I'm a little lost.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:40 pm #

Percocet, I don't think JP has any info. Someone just said that randomly on his blog. I don't think they ever backed it up. But he got paranoid.There's no sense in explaining it.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:44 pm #

What information are you asking I bring? I'm a little lost.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:40 pm # You are here questioning me about a post someone made on YOUR blog about me. You have the ability to go find the person who said it. Talk to them, find out what I am supposedly doing, get the information and then let's talk about THAT instead of your innuendo.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:47 pm #

So, John wants to get banned so that he will get more Claymates fans? Good grief! How desperate can a person be? No desperation. I think it would be the iciing on the cake. I suggest you ban me. In fact, I would encourage you to do it. Don't threaten me just do it. You see, I could care less about your threats. I'm sure if I wanted to I could just open up a ClayAiken411 blog and talk HONESTLY about Clay and provide inside information on what he's up to professionally, what direction his career is taking, when his next Album is coming, etc. and although people here claim that don't care you'll have it on your favorite list checking it 20 times a day. So ban me. I don't care.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:51 pm #

So, John wants to get banned so that he will get more Claymates fans? Good grief! How desperate can a person be? No desperation. I think it would be the iciing on the cake. I suggest you ban me. In fact, I would encourage you to do it. Don't threaten me just do it. You see, I could care less about your threats. I'm sure if I wanted to I could just open up a ClayAiken411 blog and talk HONESTLY about Clay and provide inside information on what he's up to professionally, what direction his career is taking, when his next Album is coming, etc. and although people here claim that don't care you'll have it on your favorite list checking it 20 times a day. So ban me. I don't care.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:51 pm # IMO, there is nothing you would like more than to once again have a Clay Aiken blog, so why don't you go open your own? Seriously.I am starting to think you are picking a fight here to try to impress your new "fans". No, I'm not banning you. But go back to your fans and tell them you tried.Percocet 02.18.07 - 8:54 pm #

I am starting to think you are picking a fight here to try to impress your new "fans". No, I'm not banning you. But go back to your fans and tell them you tried.I think I just peed myself a little. You and I know why you won't ban me. You enjoy my insight and know if I had a blog it would be far more interesting. Let's be honest.Truth be told, I like my political rant blog and I have ZERO desire for another Clay Aiken blog. Why would I need one when I can come here and share thoughts?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 8:56 pm #

You and I know why you won't ban me. You enjoy my insight and know if I had a blog it would be far more interesting. Let's be honest.You are correct that at one time I enjoyed your insight. Now, not su much. Go ahead and open your Clay blog. Since you are not discriminating about who and what you allow to be said, I'm sure it will be filled with posts. I think you miss it. Nobody bothers with your political blog, so go back to Clay.If people lose interest in this blog, oh well. My life goes on and I'll still be laughing at Clay. Go for it, John.You've really moved on, haven't you?Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:00 pm #

I can share how to get around the banning of HALOScan, but I'm not a Claymate and would hate to see the racist remarks and spamming take over.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:00 pm #

Was it a nice chat you had with Charlotte Rae?Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:02 pm #

and would hate to see the racist remarks and spamming take over.You never had a problem with that at your old blog, why would you worry about this one?Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:03 pm #

Percocet-You are so easily riled up. I honestly, really, have no desire for a Clay blog and the amount of post on my blog is NOT an indication of how many people log on to read everyday. You would be surprised at how many other sights link to it.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:03 pm #

Percocet-You are so easily riled up. For what you think you may know about me, you don't know me at all. I am not easily riled up. I do not appreciate you coming here and challenging me based on an anonymous post made on your blog.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:05 pm #

Care to show me where I challenged you? Why don't you like to be challenged?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:08 pm # I don't mind being challenged, but bring it! Bring what information that led you to post that I was up to something behind your back. Have THAT person e-mail you and bring what they said here. That's one challenge I look forward to.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:13 pm #

I'm sorry but I don't necessarily buy into everything a tabloid/gossip blog reading porn actor has to say.Oh I see, but you buy information posted by a tabloid, drug using, gossiper blogger by the name of Perez if it's about Clay? Interesting.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:15 pm #

I like SHF as well. And until tonight, I've always liked John even when I've disagreed with him and him with me. To come to me with some anonymous post left on his blog is insulting. He wanted to create drama because if he had concerns, he could have easily e-mailed me about them.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:19 pm #

But, wait. I thought it was Claymates emailing me about their disappointment with your attacks on me. I guess I have a little more credibility than you claimed I have. See not EVERYTHING or EVERYONE is Claymates or their opinions.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:18 pm #

I have NOT attacked you. I have disagreed with you. This blog is not about you or your credibility though you've tried like hell the last few days to make it be so.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:20 pm #


I have NOT attacked you. I have disagreed with you. This blog is not about you or your credibility though you've tried like hell the last few days to make it be so.Oh just be quiet. If I want your opinion I'll ask for it. NEXT!!!John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:21 pm #

OK, your time out is over. I want your opinion Perc. How was your time out? Did you learn anything?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:23 pm #

OK, your time out is over. I want your opinion Perc. How was your time out? Did you learn anything?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:23 pm # What the fuck are you babbling about now, John? Also the poster at you blog never responded with how I am doing things behind your back.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:25 pm #

What the fuck are you babbling about now, John? Also the poster at you blog never responded with how I am doing things behind your back.No, they haven't. Had they I would have emailed you and that is why I asked you if you knew what they were talking about.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:26 pm #

Why are you here starting shit with me, John? Why didn't you just e-mail me in the first place if you had a question? Why are you causing this scene here?Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:28 pm #

Perc-I just asked you a simple question and you are going overboard about it. All you had to say was. John there's nothing to it. And it would have been over with.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:29 pm #

Perc-I just asked you a simple question and you are going overboard about it. All you had to say was. John there's nothing to it. And it would have been over with.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:29 pm # No, John. Let's get real. You framed it more like an accusation and anytime you've had a question before, you haven't hesitated to e-mail me. I asked you twice where the post was made. Go back and read. Then you posted something to the effect of "Oh, I see Perc hasn't responded" when in fact, i had.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:31 pm #

Who loves me?John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:31 pm # Until today, I probably would have answered yes.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:32 pm #

Perc-I told you that I didn't read your reply. Why is that so hard for you to believe. I DID NOT SEE IT!!!.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:32 pm #


Why didn't you just e-mail me in the first place with your concern? You've never had a problem e-mailing me in the past. If I had a question about you, I would have e-mailed it to you. Not openly confronted you on your blog.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:34 pm #

Perc-It didn't cross my mind.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:36 pm #


And what is this shit you are talking about me having a "time out"? Also, I did NOT appreciate THIS:Oh just be quiet. If I want your opinion I'll ask for it. NEXT!!!John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:21 pm # Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:38 pm #

It was snark.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:39 pm #

It was snark.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:39 pm # Yeah.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:39 pm #


John, are you drinking tonight? you're acting really weird and saying some really weird stuff.I'm not drinking anything. I am acting and pretending to be a Claymate just as I have been accused of. It's obviously gone over everyones heads.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:42 pm #

Pug, John is selling out people who supported him to endear himself to his new Claymate fans.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:43 pm #

I am acting and pretending to be a Claymate just as I have been accused of. It's obviously gone over everyones heads.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:42 pm # Nice try. Not buying.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:43 pm #

Pug, John is selling out people who supported him to endear himself to his new Claymate fans.Oh please!!!John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:44 pm #

Oh please!!!John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:44 pm # Oh yeah?? Then just what the hell were you doing? Personally, *I* never called you a Claymate.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:45 pm #

Oh yeah?? Then just what the hell were you doing? Personally, *I* never called you a Claymate.Ok, then you get bonus points. lol And a kiss. ;-*John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:47 pm #
Oh yeah?? Then just what the hell were you doing? Personally, *I* never called you a Claymate.Ok, then you get bonus points. lol And a kiss. ;-*John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:47 pm # You can keep it. I KNOW where your mouth has been.Percocet 02.18.07 - 9:48 pm #

You can keep it. I KNOW where your mouth has been.How insulting!!! That's a homophobic remark if I hae ever heard one. You should ban yourself.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 9:55 pm #
I see that Claymates are here pretending to be Victimates, I mean 411ers.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 10:00 pm #

Oh and they can ban me. I'm waiting.John Paulus 02.18.07 - 10:25 pm #

John, I believe that you and I used to share a certain level of trust. I am not on your blog stirring shit. Why are you here doing it? I am feeling that any trust there was betweem us is rapidly disintegrating.I believe that you spoke to Charlotte Rae and now are telling Claymates how to get around the ban. Well you know what? GO TALK ABOUT CLAY ON YOUR blog. Thanks!Percocet 02.18.07 - 10:40 pm #

Perc-There you go again. I HAVE NOT GIVEN INFORMATION TO ANY CLAYMATE ON HOW TO GET AROUND THE BAN. I THINK THAT IS INSULTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!John Paulus 02.18.07 - 10:50 pm #


Perc-There you go again. I HAVE NOT GIVEN INFORMATION TO ANY CLAYMATE ON HOW TO GET AROUND THE BAN. I THINK THAT IS INSULTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!John Paulus 02.18.07 - 10:50 pm #
YOU'RE insulted? Boo hoo. After the way you were talking with me earlier, I really don't care if you're insulted.Percocet 02.18.07 - 10:55 pm #

don't think he was trying to stir the shit or was being disrespectful at all until he was disrespected. you wanna disagree with him, fine, and most all of us do currently, but I think we'd all agree respect a should be a two way street, right?anon 02.18.07 - 11:01 pm # I was not disrespectful to John until tonight when he launched his little tirade on me. Hell, even yesterday I posted that he should be respected for his military service and that I did not want to see that attacked.This is NOT a Clay Aiken fan blog. This is an ANTI fan blog, so ANYONE, JP or not, coming and spewing the virtues of Clay Aiken is going to hear a dissenting opinion. Try going to JP's blog and say you support Russ Feingold. See how you get treated. JP was afforded every courtesy here.Percocet 02.18.07 - 11:04 pm #